Assistant Manager – Marketing Administration
We are looking for an energetic individual to bridge our Marketing and Administration functions. The ideal candidates would be capable of working independently, well organised, enthusiastic and eager to learn. In return, we offer fantastic market exposure combined with entrepreneurial, dynamic and meritocratic work environment. If that sounds appealing, please write to us.
- Tracking and following up on client queries for subscription services, research products and events
- Preparing marketing materials such as brochures and email invites for report launches, webinars, conferences etc.
- Event planning, organisation and execution
- Managing social media (LinkedIn, YouTube) platforms
- Liaising with various vendors and sub-contractors
- Preparing invoices, tracking and processing payments to clients and vendors, as applicable
- Organising, coordinating and hosting meetings with various internal and external stakeholders
- Maintaining and ordering necessary office supplies
Work experience, education and skills
- Minimum graduate, preferably in Marketing, Economics, Business Management or commerce
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Outgoing personality with excellent writing and verbal communication skills, ability to connect with individuals , polite in nature
- Capacity to work independently in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
What we offer
- Dynamic team with inspiring and professional work environment
- Opportunity to work with leading stakeholders in the clean energy sector
- Tremendous variety of work in a fast-growing industry with fantastic learning and growth prospects
- Attractive remunerations
How to apply
Send your CV and overview of your relevant work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.